Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 14 May 2011

New Life 4

It's been 1 week since I arrived at Kuala Lumpur. My life has changed, definitely. I'm not the only one, everybody has changed indeed. Some of them have changed their hairstyle, fashion, attitude and so on.

So do I. I had cut my hair short, it's been quite a long time for me to cut my hair to such short, but it's okay. Everybody seemed to be so curious on where do I stay now. Nonetheless, do they know that curiosity kills the cat? I didn't answer directly because I think, this doesn't matter them. What I can tell is, I rent a room and I stay alone. I'm pretty happy with my current condition.

On the contrary, there're things that still remained constant. For instance, the male toilets are still dirty. I don't know why boys dislike to flush the toilet after using it. Do they know that it's very disgusting to the subsequent users? Certainly, I don't know whether this happen in female toilet as well, if you are a girl, please leave your comment here and we'll discuss it.

Other than this, my lecturers are still kind to me. For example, my first semester's tax lecturer, Mr Michael Yeo. I met him on Monday after attending the P3 Business Analysis's briefing by Dr Yeo. He was withdrawing money from the ATM machine at Canteen 2. I initially ignored him but he walked so fast until near my side, then I greeted him and said goodbye to him. We had a short conversation and he was so generous and kind to offer me a fetch. I rejected him since my motorcycle was parked outside the college. For your information, I felt so touched at that time. This was not only due to his kindness but he remembered me. Once again, disappointment drove me crazy, I couldn't get a result as expected by him. Sorry, Sir.

Well, I promise you that I'll work harder and be serious from now onwards.

No comments:

Blog Archive