Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 10 December 2011

Final Preparation

Well, I will be having ACCA examination from next Monday till next Wednesday and hence, it's just 1 day left for my final preparation. I had finished reading the books but memory is the matter of concern. I always tend to forget what I had read. Besides, this is also the first time I do some questions. 


I notice a lot of problems when checking for my answers and this helps me to identify my weaknesses and resolutions. I know this will help in my final examination. I'm so regret that I wasted my time for not doing tutorial questions last time. I used to find lots of excuses in order to abandon the tutorial questions. This was really a huge loss to me.


As usual, I hope to have one more week of time to finish my preparation but on the contrary, I also understand that this doesn't help much as I will be wasting the marginal time given. What I'm concerning is whether I might fail next week. I start to include this possibility and for your information, fail was not in my dictionary last time as good results seemed to be easily obtainable. I'm not bragging but this was the fact. Nonetheless, I begin to feel threatening now! 


During my practice of questions, I feel so calm and the examination phobia seems to have left me. I wish this will be the case next week. For your information, confidence gradually sticks to me as time passes. I become more and more confident as I practise the questions. Hopefully everything will be fine and I can stay healthy. 


Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Blog Archive