Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 2 June 2012

Time Constraint

I finished inputting P4 syllabus just now. It took me about a week to do so. Hence, I still have one more week to prepare for my P6. I hope this is enough for me.


Due to the late revision class, I went back to my hometown late. Frankly speaking, I couldn't study when I was in Kuala Lumpur. I'm destined to score well in Penang. This may be due to what Dr Wong said, 'Feng Shui'. I wasted too much time in Kuala Lumpur in downloading movies, watching movies and cartoons, playing games, sleeping and etc.. 


If I still have one month time to prepare, top of the world is more possible. However, I also realise that now isn't the time to regret but an appropriate measure to counter all these obstacles is more important. What I can do now is trying my best to absorb as many as possible, control myself from the distractions around me and relax. 


Okay, let's hope for the best.


Oh ya, I'm so delighted that some of my readers do help me to click one of the google ads on the right, thank you very much and I hope that you continue to do so. It doesn't take you much time, does it? Once again, thank you.






P/S: Please click on one of the google ads on the right before you go, thanks.

No comments:

Blog Archive