Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 18 August 2012

The Road Not Taken

Well, 'The Road Not Taken' was one of my secondary studies' poems. It basically described a situation where one met his/her dilemma. 

I have a dilemma after my graduation as to whether I should involve in taxation or audit. After consulting most of my lecturers and tutors, they mainly asked me to involve in audit. Some of them even asked me to do both. 

Alright, I'm interested in taxation because I enjoy the moment when I advise my clients but I dislike sitting in the office. It's boresome. I like to travel around and meet new people. On the other hand, audit offers this opportunity but I didn't take this subject to advanced level. Indeed, I've forgotten the audit steps. 

Hopefully I can learn from my work soon. My dearest potential employer, I'm waiting for your reply. 



P/S: Please click on one of the google ads on the right before you leave, thank you.

No comments:

Blog Archive