Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Sunday 8 December 2019

I Love Penang Walk 2019

Yo, this is the first time I participate in this public event after my road accident. I Love Penang Walk or I Love Penang Run is the best event I want to join due to its cost.

I accidentally discovered this event in Facebook and decided to participate then. Online registration was required and it costed me RM30 for the I Love Penang Walk T-shirt, finisher medal and e-certificate. However, it gave me emergency contact wrist band and 20% discount voucher for coffee/tea in a cafe.



These were taken yesterday in The Whiteaways Arcade.

 This Christmas decoration was in the venue and it looked nice.

I set up alarm for this event because it starts at 7am using my Honor 10 but I forgot that the time frame is different because it was still in Indonesia time zone. I set the alarm at 5:45am but indeed it rang at 6:45am Malaysia time zone. Thus, I was late! I was shocked and quickly brushed my teeth and rode my motorcycle there at once. Luckily, I was safe along the journey. When I reached there, it was already 7:15am and I parked my motorcycle in front of Income Tax office. Fortunately, I was on the last batch of the queue. 

The journey is from Occupy Beach Street to Penang Heritage sites. These were the photos taken along the streets.





 


 
 





 

 




I wonder how special the rojak will be.





 

 

  

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

Yo, this was the finisher medal at the finishing line.

 


 

 


When I took my motorcycle, it was only 8:43am, meaning that the journey just spent me 1 hour and 28 minutes by walking and photography. Well, the journey is not long and I hope that more friends will join next time. Frankly speaking, I hope for I Love Penang Run in the next event.

Then, I went to 桥头 to eat Hokkien Mee as breakfast. It costed me RM4.50 and RM1.40 for a cup of coffee. Well, the taste was good. 

After that, I whatsapp Lim Bing Huang but he didn't reply or see my message. I think, he is still sleeping. Ergo, I called him to meet up in Greenlane McDonald's. We chatted quite well there and I received his payment of premium. He is interested in this event and he asked to inform him of this kind of events later.

No comments:

Blog Archive