Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Sunday 6 July 2008

Is it she?

When I 1st saw her in TARc, I felt something weird in my heart! Why? What was that? So unfamiliar feeling.

Is she my Mrs.Right? She is the most attractive girl to me in TARc. I decided to approach her but things would never flow so smoothly, there are usually 2 friends surrounded her. So , how can I approach her? Somebody please tell me what should I do.


I told my friends about her, hopefully they might know her and get me her email address. Therefore I would hv a chance to interact with her via msn messenger. Then maybe we could develop into next stage.


I remembered that day we played water game. Boys were chosen to take part in all the games that involved water. So most of our name tags were passed to her in order to keep them for us so that they wouldn't get wet to prevent rusting. After playing the games, we found her to get back our name tags, mine 1 was the last 1, actually I would like to chat with her but there were too many team members around us and we were rushing to the next station, so the chance was missed! What a miss!!!


The 3rd day, it was sports day and variety shows day. During lunch time, she exactly was sitting opposite to me with the same table. I chatted with Kuang Ming and Wei Ping, hopefully I could attract her attention. I intentionally talked something funny and interesting so that she could join our colloquy then I would hv a chance to show my best in front of her, but she never joint our conversation, juz smiled and enjoyed our talk. Second chance missed again.


Why? I had taken an initiative. Why you didn't give me a chance?


Every time I saw her, my heart would give rise to a weird feeling. But it would not happen when she was not around me. How strange the feeling is!


Last Friday, that was 4th Jul, additional class for Microeconomics. I saw her again, of course, that strange feeling disturbed me again! I wanted to chase her to "investigate" where is she living or she went home by what kind of transportation. Once again, the God was playing a fool with me, I met Li Ching I think.


She was the 1 whom I was so embarrassed whenever I met her because of Albert who is my class representative. Albert told her that I said she is pretty and since that, she was trying her best to find me, maybe she was curious about the guy who praise her like that or she juz wanted to thank me for that. Frankly speaking, she is not bad to me!


Back to the topic, because she(Li Ching) stood in my way to chase her(beloved 1), I paused and waited till Li Ching left. When I rushed out of the lecture hall, she disappeared in my sight. Walao ei, missed the 3rd chance!!!


The most ridiculous things are I don't know her name and her class(Y1M15 I think). The only thing I know is she is studying Business Administration.


I usually wait to meet her in front of lecture hall after my Business Information Technology and Application lecture because I know that she will be attending the next lecture for Business Statistics! So, this is the easiest way for me to meet her. How silly I am but I don't care since I juz want to see her. She is my ENERGY!

1 comment:

aL said...

allah...i dun think my fren noe her leeer..i ask few fren d..but dey tak tau

Blog Archive