Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Friday 27 February 2009

犯贱

Just now,Princess online. I saw her on her msn and I wanted to chat with her. You know, this was the first time I saw her online during my semester break! Since the last confession, I had never met or talked to her anymore! Therefore, I hoped she would find me, however she didn't, I also didn't take the initiative to find her as it would be quite embarrassed! If she found me, that means we are still friend but she didn't! What does this imply? Eventually, I took up the initiative to find her because I wanted to give her time table although it is limited to Monday and Tuesday schedules only! However, she already offline! Perhaps she appeared offline after knowing that I am online!

I really犯贱 like what Marcus said! One day in the semester break, I was driving around, lo and behold I reached Han Jiang College, I met him. We chatted there. I told him everything, his answer to me was I 犯贱. He said, yes, it is true that I really love my Princess, but my Princess does not necessary need to love me as well!要找一个你爱的人容易,但要找一个爱你的人难;要找一对相爱的人更难!因此,希望有归属的人可以珍惜眼前人!

Yes, maybe he was right, so I didn't find my Princess after that even though I miss her so much! I try my best to forget her but I can't make it! I still miss her and I still love her. I really犯贱! Yes, I admit that but this is me! No choice! I know I will be facing wakeful nights if the situation continue like this! Don't know, really don't know what to do! Next Monday will be the new semester to me, and this coming semester, I just need to study 2 subjects and I probably will meet my Princess at college! Thus, I hope we won't be so awkward when we meet, I hope that we are still friend!

No comments:

Blog Archive