Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 25 April 2009

It's Too Late

Today was the last day for my third semester examination. The examination paper was Finance. Finance, due to the "steam" lecturer, I used to play dumb or pay no attention during the lecture! However, this time, I didn't have enough time to make my revision since I needed to take care of my grandpa at hospital. You might argue that I could study when I was back, but for your information, I normally would be extremely tired when I was back to my home, so I needed to rest and that would be the whole day!

I just managed to finish two out of seven chapters for this paper! The rest, I just read through. However, I didn't feel as nervous as the OHR paper! Unbelievable! I saw my Princess before I entered into CA. This increased my confidence as well! I just could find a seat at the back of CA since I was too late to enter the hall! But, this was not a bad place because Princess was sitting at the left 4 back 1 seat from my seat! Therefore, I could see my Princess during the exam!

When the paper ended, as usual, I chatted with my friends. I also peered my Princess as well! I would look at the other side whenever she looked at my side. This time, I told myself, I can't be like that, I am not a coward! So, I focused my vision to Princess's seat. This time, she saw me, I pointed a "good" sign to her, she just smiled and winked! Haha, this was more than enough! From her expression, I knew that she was telling me that the paper was difficult. However to me, this paper was out of my expectation, I could tackle it with common sense but how many marks could common sense help me?

I went to school to play football because my Tailo invited me. After the football, I met Shi Jun. He told me that he met the girl whom I fell in love secretly during my primary school at his college. She also studies CAT at Central College. He said she is staying at hostel and she is still single!

You may wonder what my feeling was? Okay, I tell you now, my answer is "so what"! Yes, I admit that I loved her but this was long long time ago. After dreamming my Princess, her status had collapsed! Now, Princess is my beloved and I love Princess the most! I have come out a conclusion, maybe our fate had over! It is too late for your appearance! Sorry, I just love my Princess and I am not willing to flirt!

No comments:

Blog Archive