Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 20 April 2009

OK?

Today was the first day for the third semester examination. I didn't know why I was so anxious this morning even though I had revised the subject for three times! Anthony told me that he had this kind of anxiety as well!

When we arrived at college, we found that Princess was buying bus ticket in Bursary Office. Today, she wore red colour shirt which was same with me, we wore couple wear again! After seeing her, my anxiety was reduced a little bit. What a surprise!

When the examination started, I still felt nervous, I was nervous even after half an hour the examination started! However, what was surprising me the most was I managed to finish my paper within one hour! This was my fastest record after having 13 papers in TARc.

As usual, I looked back to search my Princess after I had handed in my paper. I pretended to chat with my friend--Kok Soo, actually I was busy searching my Princess's seat! Eventually, I found her! However, I couldn't see her smiling face, she was dull and appeared to be no mood! Normally, she would chat with her friends and smile even though the paper was difficult but these didn't happen today.

What happened to you, Princess? I am worried! Please bear in mind, I always be there to assist you! Are you sick? Worried about your result? Or others...

No comments:

Blog Archive