Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Tuesday 1 September 2009

一路顺风

Tomorrow, my buddy will depart to Canada to pursue his tertiary study! I'm here to wish him everything the best over there!

I will lose a good buddy upon his leaving! He is the one who always listens to my problems. He will give me a great number of good advices every time he knows my problems. Instead, he usually finds me and tells me everything he likes. Thus, we know each other very well since we often share our things!

He will call me out to gather or 饮茶 whenever he came back from Selangor. Now, this won't happen anymore since he will only be back after graduating! Four years... not too long nor too short! Many things will happen and change within these four years! I hope that we are still best friend when the time elapses!

Luckily, there is msn which can enable us to chit-chat albeit we are geographically separated! However, the different in time zone probably will obstruct us but I believe that the fifteen-hour in difference is not a problem! Haha...

Buddy, keep in touch ya! Please update your blog from time to time since I think, our blog will be the best way for us to communicate!

No comments:

Blog Archive