Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Hell or Heaven

Hell or Heaven? What do I mean? Haha, I don't mean what in the Flame of Recca means! It means that there will be hell or heaven on this Friday!

For your information, this Friday will be the day for our final presentation of business game. I have invited quite a number of supporters such as my Princess, Tailo, Melvern, my god sister, her son... Those who are sure to come are my Princess and my Tailo. Thanks!

Haiz, I still think that our group's presentation is not up to my expectation, which means that we are not likely to win the first prize! If that is the case, I will disappoint my fans especially my Princess! Oh no!

However, we will do our best and I am sure that we can do it! What I hope is I can gain back the passion and enjoy the stage like my concert, then I am confident to beat Hock Kang who is the best presenter in the qualifying round!

Hell or Heaven? We shall see!

No comments:

Blog Archive