Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Friday 11 December 2009

Hell

Yes, it's hell! Today, we failed to get champion!

Actually, I was quite confident to get champion after seeing our last rehearsal last night! Unfortunately, the "lagged" laptop made us pay for it! Shit!!! The slides were lagged even though I had tried to press a number of times on the air mouse! This in turn broke my ending!

I am not satisfied for ending this game as second runner-up! I think, we should be the champion but at least as a first runner-up! Hiaz, I don't want to talk much on that stupid laptop since this was over! I am sure that if the laptop was performing well, we at least would get the second place instead of third place.

Luckily Princess was not there, otherwise it would be a great disappointment! Sorry for all my supporters especially my Tailo, Melvern and my god sister! Sorry for presenting this lousy presentation and disappointing you! Anyway, thanks for your sacrifice on your nap just to accompany and support me! I promise that I will do better in the future! The best Recca is yet to come!

No comments:

Blog Archive