Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Tuesday 19 January 2010

First Message for Year 2010

This afternoon, my Princess sms me. This was the first time she sms me this year. In fact, we had not communicated for 1 month!

Actually, it was just a forwarded message but I replied her, asking her current conditions. Since that, we have been starting our conversation and it is still in progress now. We have sent more than 40 messages per person up to this moment.

When I received the first message today, I had a great instinct that it was from my Princess. However, it was not. It was from C.M.Loh about the website of SuperGroup! Then, the second one was from my Princess. Initially, I didn't believe what I saw!

As usual, sms with Princess will make my palms and feet cold. This time was not the exception too. Don't know, I really enjoy the process! Nonetheless, I managed to suppress my emotion now. I am matured enough to handle it! I didn't feel anything wrong, it could be I didn't pay any hope on her anymore but frankly speaking, no girl can impress or strike my fancy like what Princess can to me currently! Therefore, don't ever try to convince me to find another girl as my partner as it is impossible unless I really crush on her!

No comments:

Blog Archive