Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Sunday 18 April 2010

Family Teoh 2

These 2 days, I was giving tuition in Teoh's family. With my new handphone, I grabbed the opportunity to snap a few photos.

This is Tiffany. Cute?

This was taken before the class started.

This is Justin.


We always 'cheers' during half way of tuition. This is to enable him to have a break and play something funny so that the environment is not too tensed.

See, he was doing his 'activity'-- sticker book. So... concentrate.


天真无邪,真是羡煞旁人。 好怀念这些日子。不知道为什么,看见她笑就很开心。

Before I went home, Justin's mother invited me to have lunch. Wow, see, I was so lucky, I was treated so well.

His mother told me that Justin loves to drink soup. He is 'soup king', hehe...

She asked me to add her in Facebook so that she can send their pictures to me when I am studying in Kuala Lumpur starting from next month. She also taught me how to cook a 'steamed' egg. Suddenly, she asked me to tell her if I can't get a job after my graduation because she feels that I have the ability, so she wants to ask his husband to hire me. In fact, his husband is requiring a professional accountant to handle his company's finance. She also told me that I was the second student who have the honour to have meal cooked by her. Hehe...

Really thank you so much. Your cooking was quite good but there is still a little improvement needed. You are a qualified wife. ^^

1 comment:

AL said...

SO GOOOD!! make me envy nia.

Blog Archive