Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Thursday 22 April 2010

Stop

I have decided! I must stop dreaming!

For your information, I was too stubborn last time! I used to think of the reasons why I couldn't get together with my Princess. Even though I knew that this is 'unforceable', I couldn't persuade myself to forget. Thereupon, I usually feel suffered! After considering for few days, I noticed that I could avoid the suffers long time ago.

Do you know how to write an 'o' or a '0'? Last time, my condition was similar with writing a '0' or an 'o'. Don't understand? Okay, I explain now. When you write a word, it sure has its starting point and ending point. However, do you notice that these 2 words' starting point and ending point are the same? The starting point is the point where I start to think nonsense whereas the ending point is the point where I can dissuade myself temporarily. Therefore, it is extremely dangerous when I reach the ending point because I will be going back to the starting point and follow the cycle again if I am careless. Thus, it is a ceaseless process!

In order to avoid this silly thing from happening again, I decide to stop thinking, which means I will not stand on the starting point anymore. I am not a coward but if you think that I am, then it's up to you, I don't care! I strongly believe that I will be okay by not standing on the starting point.

Besides, I also need to blank my heart. Otherwise, new things will not have an opportunity to get in. Similar with what Princess said, the person who is not willing to change will not have improvement. I agree with her and this is what I am doing right now. I must change! I must look up! I must pay full attention on my study when I go to KL. Playing time is over and suffer time is gone, now is the time for me to get ready for new adventures.

Actually, I am damn disappointed when I knew that I was only her friend after those efforts. Nevertheless, it's okay. I will stop those unnecessary efforts as well as change for the better and even best! Come on...

No comments:

Blog Archive