Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Thursday 8 April 2010

Final Chance

Yesterday, Princess found me via msn after I left comment on one of her videos. We chatted quite happily and I was so glad that I could know her more. I even more excited when she said she would miss me when I am studying in Kuala Lumpur. However, she asked me to buy her present when I am back. Then, I thought, she misses me or my present? Haha...

This afternoon, around 2p.m., so unexpectedly, Princess sms me when I was taking my nap. She asked me that where was I? She said she wanted to see me. I asked her to wait me for 15 minutes because I was at home during that time but she refused. Haiz, why you wanted to reject me? I was willing to do that! I really hoped to see you before I went to KL. For your information, I have never seen you since this semester!

Just now, I saw Princess posted a new declaration again. Once again, I felt that she is really loving her boyfriend so much! I could feel that they were quarreling recently! I hope that everything will be fine to her! God bless you.

No comments:

Blog Archive