Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 10 April 2010

The Last Day

Yesterday was my last day in Penang TARc. I took my last paper, Tamudun Islam dan Asia yesterday. Honestly, I didn't do well in this subject. However, as long as I don't get a grade below A-, it doesn't affect my CGPA.

On my way to college, I took some pictures. Don't scold me when you see them.


This is the condominium that Princess stays.

The apartment's name is Tiara View.

What's up? Do you think that I can't let go of her again? Haha, I just want to make it as a memory and put it to an end. Don't worry, friends. Don't forget, I don't pay any hope already even though I wish to do so. No hope = no disappointment.

1 comment:

AL said...

MY GOD!! know i realize how mad can u be when u're deeply falling in love. :D

Blog Archive