Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 30 August 2010

Taxation 2

Hi, everybody. I am here to announce that I am died! I just did my last examination for this semester. Do you still remember that I promised my lecturer that I would try my best and score A for his paper? I want to tell you that I fail to do it.

Yesterday, I was still thinking and confident in beating this paper with five bullets. I was quite confident that I could score an A for this paper after the examination. However, I was stunned after my friends pointed out some of my mistakes. I lost 8 marks for sure. The first 4 marks were my own mistakes, I saw the question wrongly. The question asked for tax implication of employee but I was doing tax implication of employer. Gosh! The remaining 4 marks were I forgot to do 2 subquestions which had 2 marks each!

See, how careless I was! Now, in order to get an A for Taxation, I just have 5 bullets to defend myself. 5 bullets are not much as I am sure that question 1 and question 2 will have some mistakes. Other parts are uncertain since I didn't have enough time to check my answer even though it was a three-hour paper. I can't forgive myself for giving away silly marks.

I hate myself. Why didn't I look at the questions carefully?

No comments:

Blog Archive