Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 4 September 2010

Green Box

Yo, yesterday I committed my first Green Box's experience in Kuala Lumpur. This was because my class wanted to celebrate birthday with one of our classmates, Su Ling (hopefully I don't write your name wrongly).

After our AXP practical training, it was already 12.00 p.m., we went there by Metro bus. Before that, I parked my motorcycle in front of Genting Klang Public Bank as I wanted to withdrew money, however I failed to withdraw the money even though I had been trying thrice. I even couldn't withdraw the money after rubbing the chip for times. Haiz, why my transactions over there always fail even if I can do it with my college's ATM machine?

One thing different as compared with my Red Box's experience in Penang was my new classmates are proficient in English songs. So, what are the variances between Penang Red Box and KL Green Box? Actually they are under the same company, but we can enjoy unlimited drinks and snacks here whereas the drinks and snacks in Penang are limited. I sang quite a number of songs and I almost lost my voice, haha...

Here are the pictures of the birthday star:











Before we left, a magician came in and asked me to do some magics with him. Of course, I was cheated by his illumination for the first time but I also learnt two magics from him. He didn't teach me but I could see his secret, haha... He didn't know that I am a magician too. The magician was quite good looking and young, almost same age with us. After he left, I filmed a new magic video clip:


When I parked my motorcycle in my hostel, I met Anthony. They said they wanted to buy dinner and I followed them without putting my bag and helmet in my hostel. Luckily I followed them, otherwise I couldn't meet my Luckygirl. They were having their dinner there. Suddenly, I heard a rumour and Lucas was the protagonist. I had never seen him walking so fast just to avoid meeting his rumoured target, haha...

No comments:

Blog Archive