Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Magic Series 4

Actually, these two magics were filmed last week. Nevertheless, I didn't upload them on my blog as for your information, it is very slow and difficult to upload video by using broadband. Thereupon, I keep them in order to upload them with Streamyx in my uncle's house.

The first magic video is just for your enjoyment. It requires sleight of hands. But, the second magic video, which is 'Grandpa's Ace' is the most difficult one. This is the hardest magic that I have ever learned. This magic is originated from David Copperfield's grandfather. His grandfather taught him this magic when he was still a kid. David Copperfield wanted to present this magic in front of public while inviting his grandfather to be seated in the first row. However, his grandfather passed away before his dream came true. 'Grandpa's Ace' requires a lot of techniques and sleight of hands. For example, double lift, setting and so on. I didn't do well in this magic, but I hope you all really enjoy it.


No comments:

Blog Archive