Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Gifted 2

Today is a very important day to me because my June ACCA examination's results were announced today. Yesterday, Dr Wong called me. She asked me whether I was excited. I replied her that I was not excited but nervous. She told me that P4 Advanced Financial Management's answers had come out. I knew that but I told her that I was not so confident. Once again, she said the P4's questions were easy. I knew that too but to a candidate like me who was so nervous that time, this couldn't help. I told her that her dream might come true since the questions were really easy. She said T.H.K. and N.J.Y. told her that they had tried their best.

I checked the ACCA's results at 12p.m. sharp but I couldn't log in since the ACCA's website was heavily congested! Never mind, I logged in once again 10 minutes later since I didn't get my email yet. When I saw my results at first glance, I was pretty excited as I passed all!

Then, I looked at my marks. 68 marks for P4 Advanced Financial Management and 50 marks for P6 Advanced Taxation. These were the highest and lowest marks I had ever had in my ACCA examination. Frankly speaking, P4 was the toughest subject whereas P6 was the easiest subject. Similarly, I put the most effort in P4 but the least in P6.

As usual, many candidates posted their news on Facebook. Some of them were good news but some of them were bad ones. Anyway, congratulations to those who got what they wished and never give up to those who just couldn't make it this time, just keep on fighting and God'll give you what you deserve.

I conveyed this news to my grandmother and she was so happy. Next, I wanted to called my grandpa but he was not around. Then, I called Dr Wong. She was so surprised to know my results. She revealed that T.H.K. just achieved 62 marks. Maybe this was due to different markers had different marking styles. Unfortunately, E.S.H. couldn't make it too. He was almost accomplishing it. Anyhow, good luck and never give up. I think he can make it in December's sitting because he is so hardworking as noticed by Dr Wong. Sometimes, hard work plays a significant role in success than intelligence.

I believe that my paper was examined and checked for many times by different auditors or markers because I managed to get 50 marks for P6, what Dr Wong called 'cukup-cukup makan'. As you may know, I was extremely down and scared after the examinations because I was totally lost and losing confidence. I felt that I might fail. Luckily, God hear me and bless me. Thanks God! That's why I considered myself as gifted again. This's truly a big gift from God. I promise that I'll appreciate this gift and make the best use of it.

Other than God, those who helped me or hurt me before were the key to my success as well. I was so lucky to have dedicated, loving and caring lecturers and tutors. Whatever they sacrificed for me will I remember forever.

My friends, especially the P4's family. I miss you all. I got to know the Group 10's students due to E.S.H.. I won't forget you, E.S.H., we must keep in touch. Even though I was not the most brilliant student in P4, my friends, Group 10 to be particular liked to ask me questions. I was more than willing to answer them no matter the questions were easy or difficult. Sometimes I learned from them who were taking external tuition. In fact, we learned from each other.

Even in my revision period or so-called revision weeks, they found me on Facebook or via sms. This helped a lot. It was just like what my Luckygirl said, group discussion was good and answering people's questions helped to strengthen our understanding. I liked my P4's friends asking me questions. This urged me to think and give them a reasonable as well as convincing answer. Jennifer, L.W.S. and C.W.F. always asked me via messages on Facebook. I liked this way because this gave me time to find the answers and explanations. 

Most of the time, they asked me something in the pass year questions which I neglected after my tutorial class. They were so hardworking to redo again those questions. This helped me to refresh my memory and ran through the difficult parts again. Thank you, guys. Our friendship is forever.

On the other hand, I was upset for disappointing Mr Michael Yeo and Mr Chong. Yes, I passed P6 but it was really 'cukup-cukup makan'. This result was not acceptable. Sorry Sirs, this was my fault, I had neglected P6 at all times. 

No one would be saying 'Hey, nothing to worry, I sure pass this round.' or 'Haha, I'll get an A for sure.'. However, this were what my family thinks I can. I told them, even a good student also had 50/50 chance of passing only. We must be grateful if we can pass because there're lots of students who can't make it. 

Now, I'm an ACCA affiliate. I'll start to look for jobs now, there is no time to waste. God bless me.



P/S: Please click on one of the google ads on the right before you go, thank you.

No comments:

Blog Archive