Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Anything I Can Help?

Just now, I saw Princess online and she stated herself as away. This was extremely weird as Princess had never stated her as away, she was more likely to state herself as busy or online! Okay, I didn't disturb her!

After a while, I view my friend list in msn messenger. I saw her personal message. "Breathless"! Oh my god, what happens? I insisted to find her despite of her away status! I asked her that did she have problem? Anything I can help? She said no. After that, silence... Until 8 something, she left! I think she is out for dinner!

Erm, actually this was nothing but her personal message really worried me! I just hope that she will tell me or perhaps ask me for help whenever possible! Bear in mind, I will always be there to assist you, Princess!

No comments:

Blog Archive