Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Thursday 26 March 2009

Answerless

Today got OHR test, so I got the opportunity to meet my dearest Princess! I did it!

After the test, Anthony, Kee and me rush back as soon as possible since I wanted to on my personal computer so that I could chat with my Princess! She on her network around 6:45pm. Before she on, I didn't know why I would click to view her msn profile. What shocked me immediately was her newly uploaded picture! There is a male looks like hugging my Princess in the picture. Oh my god! I couldn't take it. I almost fainted!

When I saw my Princess on her msn, I chatted with her at once. I asked her about the test just now, she said she still okay with the test although she just did her revision for 3 hours! Then I asked her about the guy in her picture, luckily she said he is not her boy friend, the boy just stood behind him when the picture was taken! I felt relieving!

Suddenly, she asked me that what was I doing? I replied that I was chatting with her and I took up my guts, I asked her that might I chase her? She replied "har??? errrr". I was impatient that time, I asked her again "hw?". She said "err..........duno". When she replied me like this, I really happy since this meant that I got the chance! However, I wanted a clearer answer from her, I continued "haha, can or cannot?" She replied "y dun wan do fren?keke" This answer made me down again! I replied "erm, coz I cannot lie myself lo. I know I still love u, is very very love 1, so.........." She said "=.=,errr...." Silence for quite a moment! I gave her time to consider! After around 10 minutes, I wrote "errr........" This was with the purpose to urge her! Unfortunately, she off after that, she was out for dinner!

Erm, I think I know what her answer is! It is okay, I shall wait again!

No comments:

Blog Archive