Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Tuesday 24 March 2009

What A Lucky Day

Yesterday, my team won the first prize in an English competition! My team consisted of Anthony, Willy, Elaine, Kelvin and me. Actually, when Willy invited me to join his team for this English competition organized by LDDS from my college, I was frightened because of my poor English standard! For your information, my English is a "limited company"!

Luckily, my team members were outstanding. Other than this, this competition was just taken part by 3 teams, therefore, it made us easier to win this competition! Elaine and Kelvin were English literated! They almost grabbed all the points for our team and I, so embarrassed, I was the opposite, I almost didn't commit anything to my team! This competition was divided into 3 parts, spelling bee, NIE and guessing the lyrics of 3 English songs!Finally, we won, we got 62 marks which was 4 marks more than the runner-up. The prize was a headset for each member!

I want to thank Willy for inviting me in his team even though my role was just to fulfill the quota, haha...

No comments:

Blog Archive