Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Quarrel

They quarreled again! Actually, I should not make any comment here since I don't know the truth!

Initially, I was chatting with Princess pretty well. We even had entered into the ways to tackle Hubungan Etnik's paper. However, I somehow realised that she was not paying attention. I had a great instinct that she was playing Facebook.

Bingo! I saw a new status posted by her! What surprised me the most was her boyfriend left a comment too but it sounded unfriendly. She explained to me that actually she was having bad mood and honestly, I could feel it! She asked me to say something funny to stop her from crying. I was worried! I had never heard that she cried before. In fact, making her crying is the thing that I trying to avoid the most because I really don't know what should I do to handle this situation! I strongly believe that you also don't want to hurt your love one and let your love one gets hurt and cries, isn't it?

I hoped that I could help her out but frankly speaking, my mind as well as my brain were empty and blank during that time. I didn't know what could or should I do just to make her relieved. I'm sorry! I hate myself for my disabilities!

Suddenly, I came across that my sister's cell phone got these jokes. Then I started to call Princess while getting my sister's handphone in my palm. Nevertheless, she didn't answer the call for the first time and the line was busy for the second and third time. I was helpless. I didn't know what happened to her? Did she stop crying? All these question marks appeared in my mind!

Then, I wrote all the joke messages through msn and luckily she asked me to stop writing and say that she was okay after 3 messages. Actually, I still wanted to call her but I think, I better left her alone to calm down and think of solutions instead of interrupting her. Maybe I will call her later. I lost my appetite throughout my dinner. My mind was busy thinking of the ways to make her smiling.

I checked her msn's personal message but I found it disappointed because she is still writing her boyfriend's business website as her personal message. Due to this, I believe that they will recover soon. Perhaps, the call was from her boyfriend when her line was busy.

This is what I know until now. I don't know what happened but I just hope that he can treat my Princess well. God bless...

No comments:

Blog Archive