Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 3 November 2008

A High Day

Today is so special to me.Today is my lucky day.Why?This is because I eventually meet my Princess today after failing to meet her last week,even 1 day.It was this morning,around 10:50am.I was heading to DKB which is my lecture hall.I know that my Princess is attending the class every Monday,her class is just before my class.But I had never met her on Monday before, but today,I made it.As I was getting into the lecture hall,she came out.I thought she didn't notice me,so I went near her so that I could know what is the difference in height between her and me.I was delighted that I am finally taller than her,haha!Her height is around till my ear.Not bad la.I am happy because what had I done during last sem break was not wasted!I finally grow taller,no wonder nowadays I found that Anthony and aL are no longer too tall to me,lolz.And,when I went near her to measure height,I accidentally hit her bag,haha.I hoped she didn't notice this,otherwise shameful to me.

Last Saturday,my student leader found me via msn.As usual,he still hadn't recognized me but we also chatted quite well.He suddenly asked me to add him in Facebook.I did so but I lo be hold clicked to view his friends and profile.I noticed that he had few friends but the most important thing was I found my Princess in his friend list.I added her but until now she still hadn't confirmed me.Never mind,I have time and I will wait for you,Princess.Since Facebook does not allow people to view one's profile before he or she approves you,so I can't view my Princess's profile yet.But from the profile name displayed,the name is not the name that I was thinking previously,it is totally different.What la,how can I be like that,love her but don't know her name.So sweat lo.But this doesn't matter because once she confirms me,I will add her in my msn,then I will have a great time with her.But I am also worried that I would find that she states her as in a relationship,married or engaged.Haiz.You know,since I added her and found that I am taller than her,I feel that our distance is narrowed and I become more confident whenever I meet her.I hope I could get closer to her through msn and I don't intend to delude her because she is my Princess and I am her Ninja!

No comments:

Blog Archive