Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Thursday 28 January 2010

What Happened Again?

Just now, I saw my Princess wrote something requiring her boyfriend to change himself on her Facebook homepage. Then, what happened again?

Actually, before I went to Taman Sukun, I dreamed her night on Tuesday. I dreamed that I was fetching my friends to Red Box. I passed through Padang Tembak but I suddenly found that Princess was there. So, I stopped there and Princess was asking me to fetch her to jetty. However, I found that she was having a swollen ankle and bandaged. Thus, I asked her that where was her boyfriend? He was the one who supposed to fetch her but she said she had quarrel with him and he left her there. For your information, I went mad at once. Nonetheless, I woke up due to the quarrel between my father and my youngest sister.

When I woke up in that morning, I wanted to sms her but eventually, I didn't do it. Then, what happened this time? Some of her friends(I think so) wrote that, why she wanted him to change? My Princess just felt unfair that why she is the one who changes just to accommodate or maintain the relationship but not her boyfriend. She is willing to change for him but he doesn't intend to change for her. Then, her friend said my Princess gains when she changes, her boyfriend will benefit when he changes since both of them have weaknesses, she can't command or demand her boyfriend to change! Yes, this one I agree but why my Princess is the one who changes for him? Why don't just the other way round? It's totally unfair!

One thing I always doubt and curious is why my Princess always forgives and tolerates him at last? If you really suffers, why don't you just stop the relationship? Just now, I visited my grandpa, he finally doesn't penalise my Princess already, he has accepted her. Maybe he knows that I am okay with it already and I have let her go.

Similar with what I had told my Tailo, I am okay if my Princess is okay! I have bad instinct when there is something wrong with my Princess. Once my Princess has troubles, I will feel that I ought to step out to lend her a hand! However, normally I won't do that unless she finds me. What can I do again? I know one thing I can do and I almost do it every night, that is praying for you! Besides, you can always come to me, I am often ready for you. My phone is 24 hours waiting for your call.

No comments:

Blog Archive