Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Tuesday 26 January 2010

End of Year 2 Semester 2

Yesterday was the last day of my diploma year 2 semester 2. After the examination, we headed to Gurney Plaza because we wanted to enjoy our day in Red Box. This was the funnest and longest time I had ever been in Red Box. You may guess how long I stayed at Red Box. It was 7 hours! Oh my God! We sang from 2p.m. until 9p.m.! Of course, this was due to we took buffet dinner there. One thing surprised me was they celebrated birthday with those who was born in January. There were 3 of us, aL, Johnson and me. Hehe, this was my first time to celebrate birthday with my friends in TARc. Thanks guys.^.^ We sang until sore throat. Haha, but it was really fascinating and everyone of us really enjoyed ourselves! These were the gifts received yesterday. Once again, thanks a lot, guys!
This picture was taken at Red Box room 43 with Charlene.

Okay, back to the topic. We had taken six subjects in year 2 semester 2, namely Principles of Auditing, Management Accounting, Corporate Law and Governance, Business Economics, Financial Accounting Practice and Financial Management! Among these six, Financial Accounting Practice worried me the most. This was due to insufficient preparation. I don't want to give myself any reason for the failure. That was my own fault. If I prepared it earlier or if I paid more attention during lecture, maybe it would happen in the other way round. It is now depending on my luck. If I am fortunate, I may get an A but if I was unlucky, I could get an A-, B+ and even B- for this subject! May God bless me? Please...

Initially, we all were scared about Principles of Auditing as this subject had a lot of areas needed to memorise and the syllabus was quite complicated and much! I paid full power on this subject and eventually, I was quite satisfied about my performance. Management Accounting troubled me a lot too. I was not so stable in handling the calculations. Why I said Financial Accounting Practice worried me the most? This was because I couldn't tackle the calculation parts and theory parts! I hate myself for not well-equipped myself!

Anyway, it's not the time for me to worry about this as it was past! I can't do anything to secure this anymore. Let the God decide my destiny! I hope that this wouldn't affect my CGPA much!

No comments:

Blog Archive